- He estimates a ‘par’ score for every task that he sets and awards ‘eagles’ or ‘birdies’ if you complete a task under budget.
- He has a golf ball on a string, hanging from the rear-view mirror of his car.
- His local golf shop has his credit card on file.
- His daughter’s wedding party was at the 19th hole of the local golf course.
- He sets staggered quitting times for all of his staff.
- When he is talking about a ‘good lay’, he is not referring to the office tart.
- He selects his new car purely on the capacity of the trunk to fit all of his golf equipment.
- He keeps a putter by his favorite chair to practice putting during the commercials.
- He insists that you sign off on your time sheet at the end of each day.
- When he asks you about your handicap, he is NOT talking about your limp.
- His kids know that it is Saturday because his clubs are gone from the garage.
- His pets are named ‘Tiger’, ‘Fuzzy’ and ‘Bear’.
You Know Your Boss is a Golfer If
December 22, 2012 By Leave a Comment