Since the admission of women to the club, members are asked to obey the following rules:
- Ladies are prohibited from touching the gentleman’s balls either with hands or club.
- Players are requested to remain silent during the short strokes.
- All players with partners are requested to come together. When the lady partner comes first, the gentleman must not delay his strokes but continue playing.
- In cases where a long position is impossible, the players may so choose a new position.
- Players deciding on a new lay must start at least a club’s length from the hole.
- Members are requested to stay out of any hole, showing signs of recent repair or undergoing monthly overhaul until the red flag has been lifted.
- All holes must be kept clean at all times.
- Members are also urged to use reasonable precautions at all times as ‘The Management’ cannot be held responsible for balls lost in the bushes around the holes.